First-class family home in premier location
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Watersidering this stunning home - Located in the highly sought-after "waterside" alcove of Green Point in arguably one of the best streets of the area within walking distance to the waterfront reserve and local shops and bus stop. This stunning home is overflowing with appeal and quality wherever you look.
No expense has been spared when renovating this property. From the luxurious bathrooms, with gorgeous free-standing bath and underfloor heating to the high-end finishes that are present through the whole home. Full of natural light with a functional open-plan, split level design incorporating a separate master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite, three generous bedrooms, two light filled living areas, three bathrooms and a spacious modern kitchen with ample storage, stone bench tops, glass splash back and double touchscreen induction cook top making it a cook's dream.
Relax on the sun filled deck overlooking the private garden with glimpses of Brisbane Water capturing the beautiful afternoon breeze.
This home is a rare find and not to be missed. To arrange an inspection or for further information do not hesitate to call Amelia McMahon on 0405 963 879
Other features include -
• Fully functioning study or home office with built-in desk and cabinetry
• Luxury bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Double garage with internal access
• Internal laundry with extra shower and toilet
• Second downstairs living/guest studio opening onto garden courtyard
• Hardwood timber floors and frame less glass balustrades
• Plantation shutters
• Separately zoned ducted air and ceiling fans
• Private, level block with D.A approval for in-ground pool
• Spacious deck and outdoor entertaining
"We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot confirm its accuracy.
Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Air
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks